A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Womack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Womack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Womack, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Womack graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Womack has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Womack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Womack practice?
Dr. Michael Womack practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Gastroenterology, and Cardiology near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Nampa, ID and Twin Falls, ID.
See Boise Pediatricians, Boise Pediatric Specialists, Boise Cardiologists, and Boise Gastroenterologists.