A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wong, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Transplantation
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wong has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Yeng-Tjien Wong MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Y. Wong practice?
- Dr. Michael Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Wong practices Ophthalmology near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Ophthalmologists.