A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wong, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Transplantation
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wong has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Y Wong MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Y. Wong practice?
- Dr. Michael Wong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wong practices Ophthalmology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and Lawrence Township, NJ.
See Trenton Ophthalmologists.