Dr. Michael Wong MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 31st, 2016
Bad experience and care
My cataract surgery was unsuccessful the wrong lense was installed my astigmatism even worst also doctor didn't diagnosed glaucoma and now l have permanent loss of vision. Don't trust what Dr Wong promis promised

April 16th, 2015
I came to Dr. Michael Wong being "legally blind." My vision was that bad. He sat me down and spoke with compassion and concern. He never rushed me. My result? Perfection. That was in 2000. It's still perfect. Right afterwards I felt like I had dirty contacts in. By the next day all discomfort went away.

February 13th, 2015
Excellent surgery

August 17th, 2014
I am a practicing ophthalmologist and feel I must sing Dr. Wong's praises. Dr. Wong has helped me in numerous cases and is generally thought of as the "key opinion leader" in Lasik and cataract surgery in New Jersey. It would be hard for the general public to know this and thus, my review from a peer point-of-view.

May 27th, 2014
Everything about my experience was top notch
Everything about my experience with Lasik by Dr. Michael Wong was top notch. I had great, attentive care start to end. Dr. Wong has a wonderful bed-side manner and obvious expertise in his field. Wondering about having Lasik done on you? Well, if you're a candidate, I'll tell you it's like a miracle. One of the best things I ever did for myself.

April 28th, 2013
I am a doctor, and Dr. Wong is the "doctors' doctor." He recently did surgery on me and now I realize why. He's kind and empathetic. His clinical knowledge is obvious and his surgical skills just wonderful.

April 21st, 2013
I did a lot of research before my Lasik appointment and chose Dr. Wong, based on numerous positive recommendations. I was not disappointed. I am not 20/20 and happy. Dr. Wong was compassionate and competent. He has the best equipment as well.

April 19th, 2013
My mother needed cataract surgery and I needed Lasik surgery. I did extensive research, primarily asking other doctors that I knew. There was a very solid consensus that Dr. Wong was both knowledgeable and compassionate. I was steered correctly. Both my mother and I had great results. Dr. Wong is a great eye surgeon and recommend him highly.

September 8th, 2012
I am a doctor who desired Lasik eye surgery. I asked over a half dozen eye doctors who they would have do their Lasik surgery. All said Dr. Michael Wong. So I saw him, was impressed, had the surgery, and I can say that I'm pleased with the results in every respect.

August 6th, 2012
LASIK
I had Lasik surgery with Dr. Michael Wong over a month ago. I don't even know where to begin with how happy and pleased I was with not only him, but the whole staff at Wills Laser Vision. I had been considering Lasik for years, but never had the courage to go through with it. After my recent annual eye doctor visit (else where), I was not able to see the eye chart, let alone the big "E". I was scared that at such a young age, and after wearing glasses and contacts for over 20 years, what would happen to my vision with a few years from now? Dr. Wong put all my worries to rest. He was extremely thorough with his explanation about the procedure and answered above and beyond any questions or concerns that I had. He spends a great amount of time with you, making you feel comfortable. On the day of the procedure, he and his staff were all very comforting, and his bed side manner is excellent. I had gone from 20/800 vision, to 20/20 in both eyes. What a life changing experience!! I would recommend Wills Laser Vision to everyone without hesitation!!

July 29th, 2012
Excellent and Caring Doctor
Dr. Michael Wong did corrective eye surgery on my eyes in 2006. I have continued to see him every two years for exams since. He is a wonderful competent surgeon and an incredibly caring man. He really cares about how his patients are doing. He is honest about what he predicts the outcome of surgery will be. Further, he listens and spends time explaining things. I highly recommend Dr. Michael Wong...a compassionate and great surgeon.

July 27th, 2012
I just had a life-changing, wonderful experience....Lasik eye surgery. The care at Dr. Wong's office was splendid, from the pre-op assessment, to the way he explained everything to me, the actual surgery (which was way easier than I had imagined), and to the post-op check-ups. I found Dr. Wong so comforting and so knowledgeable. The technology at Wills Laser Vision is just the top. If you've ever considered Lasik, run to it!