A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Woo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Woo, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Woo graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Woo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Chongwu Woo MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Woo practice?
- Dr. Michael Woo has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Woo practices Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Anesthesiologists.