A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Woodbury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Woodbury is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Woodbury, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodbury graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Woodbury has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Woodbury MD is a male Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Woodbury practice?
- Dr. Michael Woodbury has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Woodbury practices Dermatology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Collierville, TN.
See Memphis Dermatologists.