Dr. Michael Woodbury MD Patient Reviews

October 2nd, 2015
I recently visited Dr. Woodbury to have a mole removed. The staff was courteous and wait time minimal. I found Dr. Woodbury very professional, informative and easy to talk with. I was pleased with my visit and would refer his services to others

September 1st, 2015
Treated my son for severe acne and it cleared up well and is still clear.

August 11th, 2015
Excellent Dermatology Physician and Staff!
I am completely satisfied with Dr. Michael Woodbury. My visit was pleasant as both he and his staff are professional and friendly. Every question I had was answered and he explained things in a manner that was easy to understand. I had a scare going in there because of a place on my leg I was sure was some kind of cancer but I left there confident that whatever it was, I would receive excellent care.

July 8th, 2015
Great Doctor

January 26th, 2015
Never again!
Had been to Dr. Woodbury 2 times & was ok with his treatments , nothing spectacular though, seemed to always be in rush to get out. Had to go back about a week ago for some skin tag removal , was so mad and disappointed when I left! Tried talking to him about an ongoing skin issue & in the middle of my discussing it he abruptly walked out of the exam room, came back in about 3 minutes later & never even apologized for walking out, I was so insulted I did not know what to say, so I just left. Will be seeking out a NEW Dr. To go to.

November 4th, 2014
The worst exprience I ever had with my doctor- Not professional. no md manners and not good in what he does. Definitely not recommending him. Since he removed a mole and had severe bleeding, I am scared of mole doctors. he gets a ZERO from me!

August 13th, 2013
Long-time Patient
I have been treated by Dr Woodbury a number of times over the last several years. I have always been pleased with the friendliness of the staff, the ability to make a quick appointment, and with the care given by Dr Woodbury. I give him my highest recommendation.

September 22nd, 2012
knowledgeable, caring physician
Very knowledgeable, highly skilled dermatologist. Recommend highly to anyone needing dermatology, skin cancer services.

May 17th, 2012
Had an 8:30 appointment and waited one hour to see the doctor for 45 seconds. Very rushed. Could have just bought Freeze Away and saved myself $200.

May 17th, 2012

May 14th, 2012
Patient
I called to make sure he was a member if CIGNA, his staff said yes.I had 2 moles removed on my head.He did not deadend before removing the largest mole. It felt like he was musing a melon scoop and I fractured a tooth due to the severe pain. Also I listed Quest Labs as the labs our insurance used.I have recved a bill for $442.00 dollars from Thomas M Chesney, MD pathologist.As recorded on my file our lad to use is Quest Labs! I am contacting the State of TN Commission of Health who reviews complaints, also contacting my insurance company, that I listed Quest Labs so I should of not recieved a bill for $442.00!The reason you can get an appointment with Dr. Woodbury in Germatown on Hwy 70 is because of no patients, I surely am never going back!

May 14th, 2012
Does not care about his patients
I went to Dr Woodbury to seek treatment for Psoriasis, which I have battled with for 2 deacdes and I am 27. Rather than ask about what I had previously tried or understand my concerns, he simply said I could either get injections that would cost thousands of dollars or use a topical ointment. Without further notice, he said "I'll be back", rushed out, then 10 minutes later a nurse came in and handed me a sample box of some random ointment and said, "that should do it, go ahead and check out up front". Total time spent with Dr Woodbury was less than 3 minutes, I spent longer than that writing this review. No opportunity to ask questions, tell him what worked in the past so he could cater a treatment plan, nothing. I am sure with his prestigious degrees he is borderline genius but if you want a Dr who cares about your problems or will at least put forth the tiniest bit of effort, do not go to Dr. Woodbury- you will only be disappointed.