A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Woodcock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Woodcock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodcock
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Woodcock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Woodcock, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodcock graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Woodcock has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael George Woodcock MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Woodcock practice?
- Dr. Michael Woodcock has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Woodcock practices Ophthalmology near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Ophthalmologists.