Dr. Michael Woodcock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Woodcock?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 23rd, 2016

Extremely Unhappy

I do not want to go into the specifics of my case since it can make me easily identifiable, but Dr. Woodcock promised one thing and delivered another. I was able to see with glasses and have not been able to see well since surgery. I complained to Dr. Woodcock about this several times and was told over and over that it would get better. Well, it hasn't gotten better. I am now being seen by a renowned ophthalmologist at Duke Eye who stated that the level of eyesight I have now is unacceptable for the surgeries that were done. Going to an appointment in his office is like sitting on a conveyor and being given the once over as you quickly pass him. He does not seem to have the time to sit with you and answer your questions. Most of the time when questions were being asked he would answer them as he was running out the door making me feel as if I was inconveniencing him. I finally stopped going to him when I was told by the optometrist who worked for him (who no longer works for him) that it would be better to not have a procedure performed because it would require a talented surgeon which made me question Dr. Woodcock's talent.

March 28th, 2016

Dr Woodcock and his staff are exceptional, the work he performs has increased my wife and my vision dramatically went from 20/70 to 20/20. His staff followed up the day of surgery to ensure we were fine. His ability to correct vision is unfounded Thankyou Dr Woodcock

October 12th, 2015

Unhappy patient

I will never return to his office. I was talked into having laser cataract surgery. I paid over $4300 dollars. This is a money scam. I could see to read before the surgery and now I have to use reading glasses. I was also treated rudely by the staff.

October 28th, 2013

THE BEST!

Dr. Woodcock is a great doctor and a wonderful surgeon, He was even there for me every day on a weekend when I had a cornea ulcer and saved my sight. I am eternally grateful! I had multi-focal Lasik and was driving to Raleigh the next day. When I come back to the States next year, I will be back for the Cataract surgery. When you have the best, you don't look for second best!

June 30th, 2012

i,am not sure that i should used this doctor.

November 20th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Woodcock for several years and I always find the staff and doctor to be friendly and caring. I feel lucky that we have such an outstanding ophthalmologist in our town.

August 4th, 2017