A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Woods:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Woods, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Woods graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Woods has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Woods MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Woods practice?
- Dr. Michael Woods has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Woods practices Anesthesiology near Waukesha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI.
See Waukesha Anesthesiologists.