A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wooley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wooley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wooley, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wooley graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wooley has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Southwest General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wooley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 8 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Wooley practice?
Dr. Michael Wooley practices Pulmonary Disease near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pulmonologists.