A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wooley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wooley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wooley
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wooley, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wooley graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wooley has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael W Wooley MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Wooley practice?
- Dr. Michael Wooley has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Wooley practices Pulmonary Disease near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pulmonologists.