A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Woolman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Woolman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woolman
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Woolman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Woolman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Woolman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Woolman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Woolman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Woolman practice?
- Dr. Michael Woolman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Woolman practices Family Medicine near Ogden, UT.
See Ogden Family Physicians.