Dr. Michael Worsey MD Patient Reviews

• Colon and Rectal Surgery La Jolla, CA

January 15th, 2014
Walks the exta mile
He checked on my progress sometimes twice a day. Always had time for my questions. On a scale of 0 to 10 he is a 20!

February 9th, 2013
Superb Surgeon
Dr Worsey is very personable and spent time to explain my problem and all my options. When surgery was necessary, my research confirmed this was the ONLY surgeon I wanted cutting into my abdomen. My recovery is going remarkably well, and I cannot recommend Dr Worsey highly enough.

January 20th, 2013
Great Doctor
I've had to have three surgeries with Dr. Worsey and trust him completely. He unquestionably cares about me as a patient and takes time to answer any questions either my wife or I have. He has excellent credentials and has always been thorough and accurate in his diagnosis. I would recommend him without hesitation.

February 27th, 2012
Pre Rectal surgery consultation
Dr. Worsey was very professional, he explained to my wife and I what had been diagnosed and what the planned procedure would entail and potential problems that could occur during the procedure. Surgery was conducted the following day, dr Worsey visited me daily answering my questions and providing detailed data, pathology and other reports, as they became available. Great Doctor, Great Hospital and Great service.A happy patient,Harry

September 30th, 2011
Dissatisfied Patient
Dr WORSEy....my dad came in for a follow-up for his corrective anal fissure surgery and was still complaining of extreme pain. Dr WORSEy did not offer any explanation or what my dad could do to relieve his pain (all he said was to put some anesthetic cream to that area and change his diet which my dad has been doing for the last year) and when I asked what was the cause of the pain, he just replied with a very rude tone 'I Don't Know'. The follow-up examination seemed very rushed and as Dr WORSEy was leaving, I heard him sighed one of those sighs where it seemed like he was annoyed by the whole prospect that I even questioned him about why my dad was still experiencing pain after his surgery which was done by Dr WORSEy himself. Honestly he's the worst doctor that I have came across and I've seen them all being a nurse myself. So just stay away from this poor an excuse of a doctor.