Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Wrigley
Dr. Michael Wrigley, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Norristown, PA, with other offices in Wynnewood, PA and Paoli, PA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine. Dr. Wrigley is affiliated with Main Line Hospital Paoli, Main Line Hospital Lankenau and Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Wrigley has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
Dr. Michael Wrigley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norristown, PA.
Dr. Hany Abdel
Norristown, PA 0.42 mi27
Dr. Michael Roman
Norristown, PA 0.45 mi22
Dr Donald Mazur
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
King Of Prussia, PA 0.97 mi25