Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Wu
Dr. Michael Wu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, GA, with other offices in Wellington, FL and Pembroke Pines, FL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Wu is affiliated with Midtown Medical Center, Memorial Regional Hospital and Memorial Hospital West. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Wu has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Michael Wu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, GA.
Dr. Maurice Chen
Columbus, GA 0.01 mi13
Dr. Clifford Crawford
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Columbus, GA 0.01 mi27
Dr. Adora Poon
Columbus, GA 0.01 mi19