A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wurm, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wurm graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wurm has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Maryville
- St Francis Hospital And Health, Maryville, Mo
- Saint Francis Hospital Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wurm accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wurm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Wurm practice?
Dr. Michael Wurm practices Family Medicine near Maryville, MO.
See Maryville Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Wurm, Dr. Mitch Wurm, Dr. Myles Wurm, Dr. Michal Wurm, Dr. Mickey Wurm, Dr. Miles Wurm