A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wurm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wurm is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wurm
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Wurm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wurm, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wurm graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Wurm has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Maryville
- St Francis Hospital And Health, Maryville, Mo
- Saint Francis Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Wurm MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Wurm practice?
- Dr. Michael Wurm has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wurm practices Family Medicine near Maryville, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Savannah, MO.
See Maryville Primary Care Doctors.