A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wurm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wurm is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wurm
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wurm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wurm, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wurm graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Wurm has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Maryville
- St Francis Hospital And Health, Maryville, Mo
- Saint Francis Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Wurm MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Wurm practice?
- Dr. Michael Wurm has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Wurm practices Family Medicine near Maryville, MO.
See Maryville Family Physicians.