A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wydila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wydila is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wydila
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wydila Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wydila, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wydila graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wydila has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Martin Wydila MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Wydila practice?
- Dr. Michael Wydila has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Wydila practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Allergists and Wilmington Pediatricians.