Dr. Michael Wydila MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 26th, 2016
Not Impressed
The woman who did my breathing test introduced herself by her first name only, there was nothing to indicate to me what type of professional she was . She told me I needed a Ventolin treatment, which she gave me. The doctor then proceeded to tell me that I had the "lungs of an athlete", and that I should not be on a daily inhaler. But he never told me why I was given a breathing treatment. When I told him that I have a wheat sensitivity (this was exactly the terminology that my former allergist used after doing allergy testing) - he went on to lecture me about the difference between an allergy and a sensitivity. He said that he thought he might be sensitive to wheat also because he "sometimes feels sick after eating a soft pretzel". He did not listen to me, he was patronizing,, and when I said that i had decided NOT to have allergy testing at this time, he looked at me and said "Well then what did you come here for?" I am never going back.

February 4th, 2016
Great doctor/great staff!
I couldn't be happier with Dr Wydila or his staff. They are all wonderful, capable people who I trust completely.

February 17th, 2011
Highly Recommend Empathetic Allergist

February 15th, 2011
Good Interaction-Knows What He's Doing
I wasted two years going to an ENT who thought he was an allergiest before having my allergies treated by Dr. Wydellia. That ENT was horrible and it was pretty clear he only cared about making money off me. Appointments every month, surgery, allergy shots, Nasal Scopes, etc.. In fact, I seemed to be getting worse under the care of the ENT. So, lesson of the story: If you have allergies, its best to see an allergist. Unlike this "other" experience, Dr. Wydellia focused on my allergy problems and has progressively worked with me to get my allergies under control. Overall, I would characterize him as an ethical "nuts and bolts" physician who knows his stuff (including the ENT stuff but without the monetary motivation to reccomend surgery) and works hard to get patients better using tried and true modern medical standards. I strongly reccomend him also for his excellent staff and great bedside manner. A true gentleman!

February 25th, 2017