A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pham, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Pham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael X. Pham practice?
Dr. Michael Pham practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Transplant Surgery near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists, Palo Alto Cardiologists, and Palo Alto Surgeons.