Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Pham
Dr. Michael Pham, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with other offices in Palo Alto, CA and Palo Alto, CA (and 1 other location). He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Pham is affiliated with Stanford Hospital and Clinics and Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Pham has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Pham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Jennifer Guy
Hepatology, Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi15
Dr. Steven Katznelson
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi28
Dr. Fiona Dulbecco
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi21