A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Xing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Xing is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xing
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Xing, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Xing graduated from Shanghai Jiao Tong University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Xing has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Mingzhao Xing MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Xing practice?
- Dr. Michael Xing has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Xing practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Endocrinologists.