A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Li is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Medical Center Of Fudan University, Shanghai.
Dr. Li has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Yang Li MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Y. Li practice?
- Dr. Michael Li has 9 office locations.
Dr. Michael Li practices Internal Medicine near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY and Fredericksburg, VA.
See Flushing Internists.