A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Liu is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Liu, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Liu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Yaowen Liu MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Y. Liu practice?
- Dr. Michael Liu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Liu practices Emergency Medicine near Berkeley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Whittier, CA and Oakland, CA.
See Berkeley Emergency Physicians.