A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Liu is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Liu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Liu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Yaowen Liu MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Y. Liu practice?
- Dr. Michael Liu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Liu practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwich, CT.
See New York Internists.