Learn more about Dr. Michael Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Parker is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parker
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Parker, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Parker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Pender Memorial Hospital
- Cape Fear Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Y Parker MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Y. Parker practice?
- Dr. Michael Parker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Parker practices Otolaryngology near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Otolaryngologists.