A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Parker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parker
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Parker, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Parker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Pender Memorial Hospital
- Cape Fear Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Y Parker MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Y. Parker practice?
- Dr. Michael Parker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Parker practices Otolaryngology near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Otolaryngologists.