Dr. Michael Wang Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael Wang?

December 4th, 2014

Stay Away

In being diagnosed with early stage cancer, I saw this doctor. I wrote down three simple, pertinent, questions to ask prior to office visit. He told me I was wasting his time asking these questions, suggested drug therapy, said nurse will talk to me about it, said to make follow-up appointment and excused himself. Since chemo was not even indicated for this stage, I did not buy the "Kool-Aid". I believe chemo and drugs eliminate the very thing we need to fight cancer...our immune system. Through taking holistic means, the early stage cancer appears negative on screenings now. The staff was caring only when I walked in, not when I walked out refusing treatment...at that point I was no longer a "dollar sign". I walked, no ran, out of this facility.

April 21st, 2014

Take BTTER care of your patients!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My dad had you as a doctor and DID NOT take care of him!!! You gave him the wrong chemo dosage! My dad was losing weight like crazy and was sick,you did nothing about it, because you didn't see him like you should have! Your nurses are no good either. What nurse asks a patient if they have had a stroke and then says we will get you in Monday for a CT/MRI ?!?! You all need to be shut down! You gave my dad False hope! The Lake hospital SUCKS TOO!!!! I bet if my dad would of had insurance he would have been takin better care of. For those of you out there looking for a cancer doctor........don't pick this one!! My dad would probably still be with me today if you would have done your job!

September 19th, 2017