A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wang, Assistant Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wang, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Blood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Children's Hospital
- University of Colorado Hospital
- The Childrens Hospital-Denver
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 1 plan
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan