A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wang, Assistant Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wang, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Disorders
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Children's Hospital
- University of Colorado Hospital
- The Childrens Hospital-Denver
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Yang Wang MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Y. Wang practice?
- Dr. Michael Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Wang practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Oncologists.