A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wang, Assistant Professor is Excellent. Dr. Wang has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wang, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Blood / Lymphatic System - Blood Disorders and Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Children`s Hospital
- The Childrens Hospital-Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 1 plan
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Y. Wang practice?
Dr. Michael Wang practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Pediatricians and Aurora Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Wang, Dr. Micheal Wang, Dr. Michel Wang, Dr. Mickey Wang, Dr. Miguel Wang, Dr. Mike Wang