A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wang, FACS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Palliative Care
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine Faculty
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Yute Wang FACS and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Y. Wang practice?
- Dr. Michael Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Wang practices Family Medicine near Naples, FL.
See Naples Primary Care Doctors.