A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wang, FACS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Palliative Care
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine Faculty
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Yute Wang FACS and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Y. Wang practice?
- Dr. Michael Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Wang practices Family Medicine near Naples, FL.
See Naples Primary Care Doctors.