Dr. Michael Wong Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Michael Wong?

Misogynist

Posted on September 16th, 2016

Dr. Wong took over my care after my surgeon retired and now he is refusing me after care for my surgery on the basis that I am not a woman anymore because I don't have a uterus or ovaries. I continue to suffer great pain from scar tissue adhesions due to the severity of my endometriosis, but Dr. Wrong insists that I am not in pain, or that my pain, (which emanates from the areas of my abdomen and pelvis which we know for a fact were covered with adhesions) has nothing to do with endometriosis and therefore is not his problem. Meanwhile, every other specialist I have seen has referred me back to my OB because they don't treat endometriosis. I am in unbearable pain and I can not get help because, just like the decades before I finally got a diagnosis, once again, nobody will believe or help me. I feel completely hopeless now because of his negligence.

Posted on November 4th, 2016