A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Yaakovian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Yaakovian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaakovian graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Yaakovian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Yaakovian MD is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Yaakovian practice?
- Dr. Michael Yaakovian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Yaakovian practices Surgery near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Sugar Land Surgeons.