A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Yablonsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Yablonsky, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Yablonsky graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Yablonsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northshore University Healthsystem
- Mystic Valley Dermatology
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jacob Yablonsky MD is a male Dermatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Yablonsky practice?
- Dr. Michael Yablonsky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Yablonsky practices Dermatology near Suffolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Norfolk, VA and Newport News, VA.
See Suffolk Dermatologists.