A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Yacoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Yacoub is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Yacoub, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lipid Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacoub graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yacoub has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael F Yacoub MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Yacoub practice?
- Dr. Michael Yacoub has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Yacoub practices Internal Medicine near Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI and Macomb, MI.