A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Yaffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Yaffe is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Yaffe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaffe graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Yaffe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Status Courtesy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Yaffe MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Yaffe practice?
- Dr. Michael Yaffe has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Yaffe practices Internal Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists.