A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Yanakakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Yanakakis is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Yanakakis, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Perioperative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Yanakakis graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Yanakakis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Yanakakis MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Yanakakis practice?
- Dr. Michael Yanakakis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Yanakakis practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Anesthesiologists and San Francisco Critical Care Practitioners.