Dr. Michael Yancey MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

August 10th, 2015
he saved my life back in 2010...what a great dr.

August 26th, 2011
Very Happy with Dr. Yancey. Didn't mind the long wait as he took a great deal of time with us, plus he's spending time with patients across the street in the hospital~ It's all good and I would highly recommend him. He's very calm, compassionate, pleasant doctor and patient with all the questions, even called to us as we were leaving the exam room to see if we wanted to check out the films. And we did, he had trouble locating one view he wanted us to see, rather than give up, he persisted and found it. Top Notch!

June 14th, 2011
I was very happy with Dr. Yancey
Dr. Yancey took great care of me when I needed back surgery. He was recommended to me by my Ortho who was out of town and I couldn't have been happier with the service I received. Despite the fact that surgery is never fun he made the best of a normally bad experience. He has a great bedside manner. He's very patient and really took his time to answer all of our questions (and trust me, I came up with a few every day). He called me once on a Sunday when he was out of town just to see how I was doing. Dr. Yancey is top notch.

December 4th, 2008
Dr. Yancey was very caring and considerate of my needs. He has excellent bedside manner and deeply cares about his patients; delivery the best service I have ever experienced. Dr. Yancey is not a physician that you would soon forget.