Dr. Michael Yaremchuk MD Patient Reviews

3.1
  • 51 reviews

January 4th, 2017
Poor surgical outcome: permanently disfigured
5 months post unequal incompleter facelift, incomplete necklift, permanently massive scars from surgery on my face. He offers no compensation of any kind.

December 15th, 2016
Incompetent
Terrible!!! Incompetent.

December 3rd, 2016
scarred for life
Disaster us and in complete facelift neck lift blepharoplasty nightmare I have large permanent dark scars on my face!

October 12th, 2016
Dr. Yaremchuk is the best surgeon ever!
I am thoughtful and careful when writing any review and was shocked to see another patient write such a scathing review of Dr. Yaremchuk. I am a 52 year old male and I first came to him in 1997. I had a sub dermal lipechtomy and liposuction of my jaw line. The results took a year to fully show the amazing job that he did and it was worth the wait. He literally took 15 years off of my look. I am 52 but look 38. I recently had an alar base resection using his surgical expertise and I love my result because it is natural and always looks elegant and harmonious. He never recommends more than is needed and is kind and patient. The face and facial tissues take a very long time to settle and heal. I was informed of this and prepared for the wait. Sometimes obsessively looking at your face and documenting it daily can be detrimental and in the case of the woman who wrote the scathing review, she probably needed a psychiatric evaluation first. Dr. Yaremchuk is one of the best surgeons and I continue to be impressed with his care.

September 29th, 2016
Nurse
Dr. Yaremchuk has permanently scarred my face, did incomplete procedures which were prepaid, and he nor the people who run the office remember who you are , you're treated like a number He could not remember what he recommended to do for surgery or what my request were for surgery from visit to visit or heading into the OR I now have to wear sunglasses all the time my eyes are so scarred with dark scars under my eyes and I have more wrinkles after surgery than before surgery because the facelift was incomplete and unequal Stay away!

August 10th, 2016
Skilled, Professional, Trustworthy
I recently had facial plastic surgery with Dr. Yaremchuk. I am an educated medical professional and did research on my procedure and met with multiple plastic surgeons. I chose Dr. Yaremchuk for his expertise, honesty and integrity. I needed to trust in his judgement and believe he was capable of making the right decision when I was in surgery. I did not expect nor require him to be my new best friend. That being said he is a nice person and good to his word. My surgery was successful and I am happy with the results. I would recommend Dr. Yaremchuk for facial surgery and truly believe he is one of the best plastic surgeons in the Boston area. Changing something on your face is a big decision and knowing the risks and benefits is crucial. Dr. Yaremchuk is a seasoned, skilled surgeon and really one of the best in his field.

July 20th, 2016
The truth
This man will take your money, add facial implants you didnt ask for and if you ask for a revision, he will basically take your money again and find he hasn't taken out anything. It's also problematic and unethical he uses medpor, which basically are impossible to take out even after 3 revisions from other doctors. I experience pain everyday from the nerve damage and I can no longer smile correctly. other websites remove reviews, many false positives are rampant on the web. If you watch botched you should know many Plastic surgeons are unethical and money hungry; Yaremchuk being one of them

June 21st, 2016
facelift and TT revision-truly excellent
I found some of the negative reviews here astonishing and this prompted me to write. Dr. Y was absolutely thorough, efficient, honest and gave an extremely good result with dedicated followup during recovery. Really, he has a rare combination of technical skill with a true eye for facial aesthetics; therein lies his unique mastery of the PS profession. He was logical, decisive and readily explained why one option would be better than another. I'm from a medical family; did my research, compared options and approaches and went with him hands down. He did a more than great job; actually a rather fabulous one!

June 14th, 2016
Ruined my life.
My whole life was destroyed after this surgeon disfigured my face. I can't no longer speak normally. Liquids drip out of the side of my face.

February 19th, 2016
disfiguring work
unethical, greed-driven

February 9th, 2016
botched and butchered
My life was forever changed the day Dr. Yaremchuk operated on me. I'd never look normal again. My face is grotesque and damaged. On account of the nerve damage, it twitches incessantly night and day.

February 3rd, 2016
He is the BEST
Dr. Y is more interested in getting an excellent result than in becoming your best friend and I think that factor alone is the reason some reviews here are hostile. The fact is, there is only so much ANY surgeon can do - he has to work with what he's given (your face, for instance) Lots of people have unrealistic expectations and then become dissatisfied with their results. He was very clear direct with me about what to expect. He did a tummy tuck and breast reconstruction for me in 1996. I went to sleep (anesthesia) with two breasts and woke up with two breasts and never felt anything other than grateful for the awesome job he did.