A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Yaros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Yaros is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Yaros, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaros graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Yaros has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Yaros MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Yaros practice?
- Dr. Michael Yaros has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Yaros practices Ophthalmology near Berlin, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Runnemede, NJ and Mullica Hill, NJ.
See Berlin Ophthalmologists.