Learn more about Dr. Michael Yaros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Yaros is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yaros
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Yaros Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Yaros, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaros graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Yaros has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Yaros MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Yaros practice?
- Dr. Michael Yaros has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Yaros practices Ophthalmology near Mullica Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Runnemede, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Mullica Hill Ophthalmologists.