A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Yeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Yeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Yeh, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Endocrine Disorders
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer (Follicular Adenocarcinoma)
- Thyroid Cancer (Papillary Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeh graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yeh has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Wynn Yeh MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Yeh practice?
- Dr. Michael Yeh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Yeh practices Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.