A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Yeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Yeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Yeh, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Endocrine Disorders
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer (Follicular Adenocarcinoma)
- Thyroid Cancer (Papillary Carcinoma)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeh graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Yeh has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yeh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Yeh practice?
Dr. Michael Yeh practices Surgery, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alhambra, CA and Glendale, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons, Los Angeles Internists, and Los Angeles Cardiologists.