A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Yeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Yeh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yeh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yeh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Yeh, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Endocrine Disorders
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer (Follicular Adenocarcinoma)
- Thyroid Cancer (Papillary Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeh graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yeh has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Wynn Yeh MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Yeh practice?
- Dr. Michael Yeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Yeh practices Surgery near Alhambra, CA.
See Alhambra Surgeons.