Internist, Cardiologist (heart), Surgeons
200 Ucla Medical Plz
Suite 214
Los Angeles, CA 90095
310-794-7788
Locations and availability (7)

|  This is the Dr to See if You Have Any Thyroid Issue  |  show details
by Barbara Batya Amit on Jul 16th, 2014

He is smart, friendly, encouraging and accurate. When 2 other doctors said my thyroid mass was malignant,and not even worth doing a biopsy of them, he said that he thought it had a 75% chance of being benign and the biopsy proved him right. His attitude and my consequent confidence in him made me able to sleep well until the biopsy. See him- he is smarter than smart and has an amazing caring bedside manner- technology and know how of today and caring and can-do attitude of the warm family doctors of yesteryear. Seriously- he is great. Thanks Dr. Yeh.

|  Excellent and Attentive Doctor!  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2010

Dr. Michael Yeh is a rare doctor in that he really prioritizes patient care. Although he's a busy guy, he was very willing to explain my heart problems to me in detail. He's also very smart and very experienced. I trust in Dr.Yeh's diagnosis and I would definitely recommend him. He shows empathy and compassion. A great doctor indeed.

|  Having a large thyroid tumor removed by Dr. Yeh-good results!  |  show details
by C.Shank on Jan 26th, 2009

I was fully satisfied except he did assert he thought I had a carcinoma due to everything in a textbook collection of symptoms I possessed. I read up on various websites a complete diagnosis of malignancy cannot be made by an FNA, only after the tissue is sliced and diced and tests are run, etc. He certainly chose a fantastic anesthesia team as I have heart problems and I never experienced any after effects of surgery. I have almost no scar, and have had a speedy recovery. I would recommend Dr. Yeh with confidence he will do the best he can for your condition as he did in mine.