A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Yeiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Yeiser is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Yeiser, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeiser graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yeiser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Owensboro Mercy Health System
- River Valley Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Fred Yeiser MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Yeiser practice?
- Dr. Michael Yeiser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Yeiser practices Pediatrics near Owensboro, KY.
See Owensboro Pediatricians.