Dr. Michael Yergler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Yergler?

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Michael Yergler?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 9th, 2017

Rude

He has got to be one of the worst doctors out there totally told me he could fix my rotator cuff I told him two other surgeons had refused to work on because it was so bad they thought I should wait a few more years for a total shoulder replacement as I wasn't 65 yet. i tell me they wouldn't do it because it was so bad he said oh but I can do it maybe they couldn't do it but I can do it he didn't do it it's still the same and it's two years later it's still hurts me every day every hour every minute I had another MRI done and it is just as bad as it was before so I don't even know if he did anything. I went to talk to him about it and since I wouldn't pay my $40 co-pay they wouldn't even let me see him I was

April 5th, 2017

Rude

October 27th, 2016

Torn ligament

Dr. Yergler is a very good doctor. Takes pride in his work and very good at it. He cares about his patients. Dr. Yergler helped me get back to life. I can not thank him enough for what he done for me.

December 5th, 2015

there are better docs at SBO

This guy is a doctor for the money. Worst bedside manor I have ever experienced. I don't feel confident with him preforming surgery with me if this is how hurried he is.

October 28th, 2015

Wonderful guy! Did a wonderful job on my ACL. Recommend him all day,everyday

January 16th, 2015

I drive two hours to see Dr. Yergler as he is very knowledgable of the connective tissue disorder I have. I learned the hard way from my first hip surgery from a different doctor and now I wouldn't let anyone else touch me.

January 23rd, 2014

Patient

The one thing that stood out was how comfortable I was when I meet Dr. Yergler. His professionalism, attention to detail, and patient care was outstanding. I knew that he would get me back to the active life style I enjoy. Thanks Doctor Yergler and staff for all you have done for me.

September 14th, 2013

Amazing Surgeon

I had a trimalleolar fracture (broken ankle). Dr Mike put my ankle back together and it is doing amazing. I am blessed to have such a great surgeon!!!

August 23rd, 2012

doctor Mike has performed 2 operations on me both shoulders the left being the last. My first experience was wonderful i had the utmost respect and confidence in him and would not hesitate to recommend him. after my mumford on the left after a year passing i was still in significant pain.In the last 6 years i had also had 3 other operations not perfomed by him including a spine fusion.My conditions have caused me great pain,discomfort and stress.I was sick of pain period and i made this statement in front of a staff person who relayed this to Dr. Mike in her own words.IN The middle of a pain shot prep with his back turned he decided he did not to be my Dr anymore. Then he pawned me off to another who refused to treat me because they were friends then another did the same for the exact reason.These are not my words.I was told this by a SBO STAFF REP.I was floored, very hurt and felt betrayed.I did not say anything to deserve such treatment. not in a million years could anyone make me believe he would refuse a patient who he knew was suffering before his very eyes.I am stil trying to figure out who that man was who came in the room that day.The caring,brilliant Dr who cared for me in the past was not there.I suffer today and fear retaliation and refusal from other doctors..

May 7th, 2012

had shoulder surgery . very displeased. still in alot of pain. if you need shoulder surgery done check for a specialist that only does shoulder surgeries. had i known my outcome i would have gone elsewhere!

January 1st, 2012

simply the best

Took my daughter to him twice,different knees,would and recommend to all people I've known. The entire experience is first class from assessment to final session of physical therapy. If anything ever happened again I would go back in a heart beat. Drove 80 miles each way just to get the care my daughter deserved.

December 16th, 2011

Det. Sgt. Ken Cornelis County Metro Homicide Unit

Dr. Mike is a true healer, and brilliant at his craft. I've had both my shoulders repaired by him. I'm pain free and have quality of life again. Doc has an extremely funny sense of humor regarding his bed side manner. A real class act guy. I'd refer him to everyone!