A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Yoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Yoo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoo graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yoo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Yoo MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Yoo practice?
- Dr. Michael Yoo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Yoo practices Plastic Surgery near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Akron Plastic Surgeons.