A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Yordy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Yordy is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Yordy, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yordy graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Yordy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital
- Helen Keller Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Robert Yordy MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Yordy practice?
- Dr. Michael Yordy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Yordy practices Urology near Sheffield, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Florence, AL and Russellville, AL.
See Sheffield Urologists.