A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Yoslov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Yoslov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoslov graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yoslov has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Yoslov DO is a male Nephrologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Yoslov practice?
- Dr. Michael Yoslov has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Yoslov practices Nephrology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Vineland, NJ.
See Philadelphia Nephrologists.