A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Younker, MD, DO is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Younker graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.More Education & Awards
Dr. Younker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
- St Vincent Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Younker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Younker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Younker practice?
Dr. Michael Younker practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Billings, MT.
See Billings Allergists and Billings Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Younker, Dr. Micheal Younker, Dr. Michel Younker, Dr. Mickey Younker, Dr. Miguel Younker, Dr. Mike Younker