A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Younker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Younker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Younker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Younker, DO, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Younker graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Younker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Healthcare
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ray Younker DO and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Younker practice?
- Dr. Michael Younker has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Younker practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Billings, MT.
See Billings Allergists and Billings Internists.