A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Younker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Younker, DO, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Younker graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Younker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Healthcare
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ray Younker DO and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Younker practice?
- Dr. Michael Younker has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Younker practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Billings, MT.
See Billings Allergists and Billings Internists.