A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Yudd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Yudd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Yudd, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yudd graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Yudd has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Saint Elizabeth Hospital-Utica
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Yudd MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Yudd practice?
- Dr. Michael Yudd has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Yudd practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near East Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Caldwell, NJ and Utica, NY.
See East Orange Internists and East Orange Nephrologists.