Dr. Michael Yunakov Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Yunakov?

June 22nd, 2016

I have been a patient with this doctor for many years, but this practice has really gone downhill in recent years. Dr. Yunakov seems to intensely dislike his job now -- interrupts when you ask a question, brings up politics -- very unprofessional these days. In addition, his office manager, who appears to be new, does not do her job, and has an attitude to boot when called out on it. Too many details to go into here. I am going elsewhere at this point, and recommend that you do the same.

March 29th, 2013

I have been to Dr Yunakov for myself several times and have taken my daughter there as well. Each time we have gone the staff was pleasant and prompt. Dr Yunakov takes the time to explain things and shows great competence and detail. Would recommend to ALL!

November 5th, 2012

Follow up after appointment,extremely poor basically non existant as md never retruned phone calls. Was a pt of this md for serveral years at this point would not recommend others to visit this office/md.

September 6th, 2012

This doctor was recommended by a doctor I respect when I asked for the name of a dermatologist. It was my initial visit. There was no meeting with the dr in his office. My purpose was to have a full body check (my first ever)and to tell of any area I was concerned about. When he did come into the room I was fully clothed. I was told by others that they were asked to remove all their clothing and checked from head to toe. His bedside manner was nice when he walked in. He asked me if I had any problems. He left the room while I prepared to remove a piece of clothing to point out one of my concerns. He quickly returned...gave a look-see. Told me what it was, smiled and left. I was sort of speechless when he never asked a "new" patient when they had a full body check.I got dressed and couldn't wait to leave vowing to never see him again.Total face to face time with the dr on initial visit-maybe 5 minutes.Bill for visit to my insurance company $160 SHAME ON HIM!!

April 5th, 2017