Radiologist, Oncology Specialist (cancer), Radiation Oncology
Video profile

Radiation after several brain surgeries show details Radiation after several brain surgeries
Mar 31st, 2016

My 25 yr old son went through 6 weeks of brain radiation treatment in 2014 after several brain surgeries for a small brain tumor. Dr. Yunes was able to give my son, who suffers from severe anxiety, "the confidence" he needed to handle the exhausting schedule of receiving radiation treatment. Dr. Yunes is smart, understanding and very friendly. My son's treatments have so far kept the tumor from returning and we thank Dr. Yunes and God for that!

by Donna Wiggs on Mar 31st, 2015

He is an amazing dr and in my opinion the best.He is one dr I always look forward to seeing.

by laura on Mar 30th, 2015

today was my first of many visits to fallow no bull doctor like his style.

Financial Professional show details Financial Professional
by Don Garden Sr. on Jul 15th, 2013

Dr. Yunes has treated me since 2010. My diagnosis was Stage 4 Head and Neck Cancer. Dr. Yunes was and is very honest and trustworthy. He took as much time during every apt. to make sure all of mine or my wife's (RN) questions were answered. He worked hand in hand with my Oncologist and sought out the most aggressive treatment available. He was and is a great Dr. I am alive today because of Dr. Yunes!! The treatment was difficult but manageable. I can honestly say that I owe my life to him and his team. If I had to go thru it again I would want him on my team. Thank you Dr. Yunes!!!!!!!!