A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Yusaf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Yusaf, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yusaf
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yusaf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Yusaf, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yusaf graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yusaf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Augustine Yusaf MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Yusaf practice?
- Dr. Michael Yusaf has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Yusaf practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Rochester, MI.
See Rochester Surgeons.