Learn more about Dr. Michael Yusaf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Yusaf, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yusaf
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yusaf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Yusaf, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yusaf graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yusaf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Augustine Yusaf MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Yusaf practice?
- Dr. Michael Yusaf has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Yusaf practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Rochester, MI.
See Rochester Surgeons.