May 30th, 2016

Great dr

Mar 4th, 2016

Listens well to the patient, and will do several tests that will help with the diagnosis to ensure the correct one is made. Very professional.

Rotator cuff surgery show details Rotator cuff surgery
by Jason Dallas on Feb 23rd, 2016

Great guy! He makes you feel very comfortable and is willing to listen, and answer any questions. On top of that he did an amazing job with my rotator cuff surgery. I had a 100% turn around from before the surgery. Can't thank him enough!

Awesome doctor show details Awesome doctor
by Jessica, Tri city area on Dec 16th, 2015

I have had shoulder pain for over two years. I went to Dr Yusaf after two surgeries and still having issues. I am three months post op and doing awesome. I even have pain free days. He is so awesome and I cant thank him enough.

Superb Doctor! show details Superb Doctor!
by Lynn L. on Sep 25th, 2015

Dr. Yusaf replaced my right knee and did a great job! My left knee now needs to be replaced and Dr. Yusaf is the only Orthopedic Surgeon I'll use. Dr. Yusaf is pleasant, knowledgeable, and is willing to take the time to listen to you and answer your questions. I recently fell and Dr. Yusaf fit me into his schedule that same day! You will be very pleased with Dr. Yusaf.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Sep 15th, 2015

There are some occasions in which the wait time is longer than anticipated but is well worth the wait. He is very attentive and knows quite a lot. Not one to go right for surgery if it can be avoided. Staff and PA's are wonderful.

A Very Knowledgeable and Honest Physician.... show details A Very Knowledgeable and Honest Physician....
by D. M. B. on Dec 19th, 2014

Dr. Yusaf is one of the best Doctors I have ever seen in the Orthopedics. I have a rare condition ( Avascular Necrosis ) and Dr. Yusaf not only did a great diagnosis, but he is one of the most thorough doctors I have met. Dr. Yusaf is a very knowledgeable doctor who keeps very up to date with all the new medical procedures and medications with all the latest technology that is stable and being used in his field of expertise.

Detroit Marathon 2014 26.2 miles in 4:47:37 thanks to Dr Yusaf !!! show details Detroit Marathon 2014 26.2 miles in 4:47:37 thanks to Dr Yusaf !!!
by Kevin on Oct 31st, 2014

I Highly recommend DR Yusaf for labrum repair. I was able to complete the entire 26.2 miles of the Detroit Marathon Thamks to his awesome job repairing my labrum AND removing my Femoral acetabula Impingement!

Housewife show details Housewife
by Mary Stelter on Aug 26th, 2014

Dr. Michael Yusaf performed hip replacement on both hips. I have had excellent results from both replacements with no complications. I found him to be an excellent surgeon who is very caring , has an up beat personality, a very positive attitude and a wonderful bedside manner. Should I ever need surgery in the future I willt have Dr. Yusaf as my surgeon. I would not hesitate to highly recommend him to the members of my family as well as my friends.

Jan 20th, 2010

He did an stupendous job on both of my surgeries, one of which I am still recovering from. He made sure that I knew all of the risks involved before, as well as making sure that I was comfortable before surgery. He also made sure that during recovery I wasn't forced to go too fast & was allowed to move at my own pace.