Dr. Michael Yusaf MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 8th, 2016
Total Knee Replacement
Dr. Yusaf is a great listener, coach and surgeon. He is willing to sdpend time with you, listen to your concerns and incorporate those concerns into his surgery. Post-operative care is exceptional.

August 29th, 2016
He was knowledgable, Kind, patient, confident and easy to talk with. He did my surgery with excellent results.

May 30th, 2016
Great dr

March 4th, 2016
Listens well to the patient, and will do several tests that will help with the diagnosis to ensure the correct one is made. Very professional.

February 23rd, 2016
Rotator cuff surgery
Great guy! He makes you feel very comfortable and is willing to listen, and answer any questions. On top of that he did an amazing job with my rotator cuff surgery. I had a 100% turn around from before the surgery. Can't thank him enough!

December 16th, 2015
Awesome doctor
I have had shoulder pain for over two years. I went to Dr Yusaf after two surgeries and still having issues. I am three months post op and doing awesome. I even have pain free days. He is so awesome and I cant thank him enough.

September 25th, 2015
Superb Doctor!
Dr. Yusaf replaced my right knee and did a great job! My left knee now needs to be replaced and Dr. Yusaf is the only Orthopedic Surgeon I'll use. Dr. Yusaf is pleasant, knowledgeable, and is willing to take the time to listen to you and answer your questions. I recently fell and Dr. Yusaf fit me into his schedule that same day! You will be very pleased with Dr. Yusaf.

September 15th, 2015
Great Doctor
There are some occasions in which the wait time is longer than anticipated but is well worth the wait. He is very attentive and knows quite a lot. Not one to go right for surgery if it can be avoided. Staff and PA's are wonderful.

December 19th, 2014
A Very Knowledgeable and Honest Physician....
Dr. Yusaf is one of the best Doctors I have ever seen in the Orthopedics. I have a rare condition ( Avascular Necrosis ) and Dr. Yusaf not only did a great diagnosis, but he is one of the most thorough doctors I have met. Dr. Yusaf is a very knowledgeable doctor who keeps very up to date with all the new medical procedures and medications with all the latest technology that is stable and being used in his field of expertise.

October 31st, 2014
Detroit Marathon 2014 26.2 miles in 4:47:37 thanks to Dr Yusaf !!!
I Highly recommend DR Yusaf for labrum repair. I was able to complete the entire 26.2 miles of the Detroit Marathon Thamks to his awesome job repairing my labrum AND removing my Femoral acetabula Impingement!

August 26th, 2014
Housewife
Dr. Michael Yusaf performed hip replacement on both hips. I have had excellent results from both replacements with no complications. I found him to be an excellent surgeon who is very caring , has an up beat personality, a very positive attitude and a wonderful bedside manner. Should I ever need surgery in the future I willt have Dr. Yusaf as my surgeon. I would not hesitate to highly recommend him to the members of my family as well as my friends.

January 20th, 2010
He did an stupendous job on both of my surgeries, one of which I am still recovering from. He made sure that I knew all of the risks involved before, as well as making sure that I was comfortable before surgery. He also made sure that during recovery I wasn't forced to go too fast & was allowed to move at my own pace.