Michael Yuzefovich, MD
8302 Old Courthouse Rd
Ste A
Vienna, VA 22182
(703) 448-9140
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Horrible Felt like I was on a Ford Assembly Line  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2013

This was the worst experience with a gynecologist that I have ever had! The doctor didn't answer ANY of my questions, ran a test that was completely unneeded, and did not bill properly. His office, in Vienna, is old, outdated, and needs a good power washing!!!! I wouldn't return if I was on my death bed!

|  Excellent doctor who knows what he is doing!!!!  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2012

I would say Dr.Mike is one of a kind doctor, an exceptional one. He is among those rare doctors, who I always feel as though he genuinely cares about not only my questions or comments--but me as a patient and how I have been. I found him very kind, knowlegeable and gentle. My physical exam couldn't have been any better, besides I started a treatment for weight loss and I have lost 14 pounds in 22 days!!! If there was an option, I would give him 10 stars.The wait time is never too long and you are in and out. Great doctor.

|  mr mike yuzefovich is a very good doctor  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2012

My experience with dr mike was great he's a very friendly doctor.he takes time and explains your condition without rushing he greets you when he comes in the room I feel comfortable with this doctor.I highly reccomend this doctor to everybody he great! :-)

|  regret visiting practice  |  show details
Jan 15th, 2010

Even before meeting the doctor, his staff and office left a lasting negative impression. Most of the staff was unfriendly and abrupt. The doctor/staff changed their own kid in the exam room prior to my appointment and left the diaper and feces in the exam room trash, stinking up the room. The exam room allows no privacy- most people in the waiting room have a direct view of the exam table when the door is opened. The doctor was always polite, but offered no insight into my problem. Even after the tests, he offered no suggestions as far as what may be wrong or any recommendations as far as treatment or further testing. He actually couldn't even recall what my symptom was. He ordered tests, but did not followup even after over a month. When I asked for my results I was told repeatedly I could not be given this information unless I came in and paid for another office visit. Unfortunately, it was clear that his practice is only focused on the business aspect and not professionalism or compassionate medicine.