A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kurtz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kurtz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurtz
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurtz graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kurtz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Z Kurtz DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Z. Kurtz practice?
- Dr. Michael Kurtz has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kurtz practices Family Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
See Garden Grove Family Physicians.